- All levels are available at Ombrosa, from the 1st year of Nursery School up to the Terminale class, last year of Upper Secondary School.
- Siblings can be welcomed for their entire schooling, on one single campus in the case of Caluire.
- The linguistic training offers extended opportunities which can sometimes be challenging to organise in other schools.
- The immersive school trips abroad that are organised and supervised by out staff come to support all the work done on the linguistic, cultural and human levels.
- For each step of the schooling, a Head of Studies ensures the monitoring and coordination of the partnership between the school, the family and the pupil.
- The educational environement is thought to be complete and diversified on a daily basis, while adapting itself to the needs of each pupil.
- Digital tools make it possible to closely follow the schooling and ease the communication. The information provided is available in both French and English.
- Guidance towards higher education can be offered for both national and international perspectives.
- Pupils can prepare and sign up for different certifications, validation and exams.
- A before and after-class supervision comes to extend the daily welcoming of pupils.
- All our sites are well served, including the Caluire campus that benefits from a network of dedicated bus lines.
Send us an information request, and receive your application file:
TSO private bus lines serving the Grand Lyon area and shuttle to The Nursery in Lyon 6e:
ML6 - Nursery Lyon 6MC - Nursery Lyon CaluireEC - Elementary Lyon CaluireCC - Lower Secondary Lyon CaluireLC - Upper Secondary Lyon CaluireMS - Nursery SavoieES - Elementary SavoieCS - LOWER SECONDARY SAVOIE